On August 26, 2014 The White House outlined new executive actions demonstrating the President’s commitment to expand services and opportunities for those who sacrifice so much to serve our country: our Servicemembers, Veterans and their families. This is a call for action to Banks and Mortgage Servicers to help by:
- Proactively identify active duty personnel no less than once a quarter by querying the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC), a searchable database of individuals who were or on Title 10 active duty status, against their loan portfolio, reducing the burden on the service member.
- Proactively reach out to individuals that have been identified as being eligible for benefits under SCRA to notify them of their benefits. Servicers will leverage multiple marketing and communication tactics including telephone, mail, e-mail, or other reasonable forms of communication.
- Simplify the Process and ease the burden of enrollment and satisfaction of the SCRA written notice requirement.uct Development.
Scrub your portfolio every 90 days to identify Servicemembers
Log in to your organizations Dashboard to view and perform the following:
- Upload your file directly and securely to the QSO site quarterly
- Generate Documents
- Generate Notifications
- Run Reports
- View Statistics
- Proactive Portfolio Management